Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Australian Thunderstorm

 My morning of this:






turned into an afternoon of this:




















We saw this storm coming while we were laying on the beach and got home just in time for the downpour, complete with thunder and lots of lightning. I usually love storms, but I don't like abrupt endings to otherwise perfect beach days...

Disadvantage: being forced home means having to deal with the biggest spider I have ever seen in my life that is on our bathroom ceiling.  When I found it this morning I was alone and freaked out so I just shut the door and went to the beach. (Mom: no one was hurt, except the spider. We got it into the toilet and flushed three times just in case!)

Advantage: being forced off the beach means I am more likely to go to class this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment